ASK SAMPLES ASAP
Top:120/140mm Fan × 2
Front:120/140mm Fan × 3
Rear:120mm Fan × 1
Skype: 352337258 (at) qq.comWhatsapp:0086-13802289233
Email :tracy@ powercase.com.cn
We provide OEM and ODM service. If you have other unique design, we can handle the whole
development from outlook design, mechanical structure, electronics design and building of tooling.
Under the terms of this warranty, if the product have a failure occurs under normal usage within warranty period, we will provide free/rework new products based on the proof-documents.
1. We provide samples for all models within 1 week.
2. OEM logo printing on product for even 1 pc.
3. 1 year warranty for genuine quality defects.
1. Our working day.
Answer: Working Days/Hours: Mon - Sun / 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
2. How can I contact your sales to ask question and inquiry?
Answer: You can contact us directly by Skype,WhatsApp and Trade Manager. And can also enter into Product Interface to
leave us message/email at the bottom of the page.
3. How soon can I get a response or reply from you?
Answer: We will give you immediate response via Skype,WhatsApp and Trade Manger. And email reply within 24 hours.
4. Can I get some samples before placing an order?
Answer: Of course, it is OK. Sample fee is required, and will be refunded once order placed.
5. How long is the production time?
Answer: It depends. sealed computer case, Usually 30 days after deposit received and product details confirmed.
6. Is OEM ODM provided?
Answer: Yes. And we will also offer customized design on packing boxes, sticker, etc. if required.
7. What RAM can you offer?
Answer: It depends on which product you are inquiry. Usually, 0.3% ~ 1%.
8. Where is your Loading Port?
Answer: Usually Shenzhen, China.
9. What are your payment terms?
Answer: Normally, 30% deposit and balance T/T against copy of Bill of Lading or L/C at sight.
10. After the installation of the keyboard, mouse, speaker, etc., they do not work.
Answer: • Check if the indicator light is on to confirm they are in normal power supply. •
Check all connections within the PC; maybe not the cables are correctly connected.